I went to my "Teaching ESL Writing" class today. It is the same course that I have been feeling quite overwhelmed by for the last week due to the amount of writing assignments. The professor discussed the course outline in a detailed manner and have suggested that in order for our writings to strengthen, we need to write daily.
In preparation for my upcoming 3000 words paper and 5 reflection journals, I have decided that I will blog daily. The objective of this mini assignment is not only to exercise my brain and writing skills on a daily basis but to learn to analyze something (situations/book/articles) critically.
I hope this method of learning will help me write well-structured papers in the future.
Example of critically analyzing something:
There is no purpose in this post entry. Then why did I write it? hmm.
1 comment:
This is a bit hoaky, but try this site:
http://www.creativity-portal.com/prompts/imagination.prompt.html
there are some good prompts there to talk about :)
i look forward to reading your stuff! bahaha..
Post a Comment