Thursday, September 24, 2009

NoT good.

I have been wasting a lot of time lately, watching shows and reading newspaper articles. I just finished a one-page reflection that I have been working on since 8pm last night. It is 1:30pm right now. Well, of course, I went to bed and ate and did all sorts of stuff in between. But I have been wasting time and not concentrating on work; hence, my thoughts are not flowing and my writing is not so fluent. blah.

I promised myself that I won't watch any shows and go on youtube till 10pm tonight.


I pray for self-control.

I should read the Word right now.

And then it is time to start another writing assignment.


Btw, TOMORROW IS FRIDAY. FRIDAY IS ALWAYS A GOOD DAY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just need to get back into the school swing of things, darling :) *waves pompoms* Godtime is always good, and I will be keeping you in prayer as well.

No worries, these assignments will get easier as you get more practice ;) Soon enough you WILL be dashing them off in a few hours! haha.

and yes. fridays are always too awesome.