I am really feeling overwhelmed by this masters program. I just looked at a course outline for this course and I felt like crying out loud. The entire course is about writing--analyzing the theories behind the writings of second language learners. The professor posted sample reflections and they are all very well written, to a point where I don't even understand what they are writing. Is this how it should be? I am not a strong writer, but when I have to write a reflection every week and two 3000-3500 words papers this term plus other papers for other courses, it is just really overwhelming.
I don't know if I can handle this much work.
Should I quit this masters program?
...better now than later.
prayer time.
4 comments:
<3 when you look at it like that, it always seems overwhelming :) my prayers and <3 is with you as well ... honestly, I think you can handle it (with a lot of time management, like not leaving the papers to the end), but let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
Hang in there Pris! My prayers go out to God for you.
priscillywilly!
don't underestimate what God can do through you :)
i learned a new term at prayer meeting this week. it's Gossible. like possible but Gossible because with GOD anything is possible. uncle joe came up with it hahahahhahaha.
funnies.
loveYOU,
kelly
glad you're relying on the BigGuy ;)
my gosh, kelly is talking like me. "funnies" HAHA
i am a bit jealous that you got to go home this weekend. hope it was good =)
Post a Comment