Monday, September 14, 2009

Back at Brock

This weekend went by really quickly. I couldn't go home till Saturday evening because I had a TA orientation from 8:30-4pm that day. Coming home really gives me room to breathe and to de-stress myself. I don't know what happened last week, but I guess I was just really overwhelmed by this transition from undergrad to grad that caused me to have a breakdown. There's soo much more to do and the professors expect more from you and I guess I just had this lack of self-confidence and lack of faith in the Lord (man... how stupid am I?). I am soooo glad that I got to talk to my parents and friends back home. I am really thankful for these brothers and sisters who are soooo encouraging <3<3

I am feeling MUCH better now and not freaking out anymore. I know I will be when the actual papers are due. But I'll try to not....

Today was such a long time. I had classes and meetings from 2-8pm with maybe an hour break in between. I had to run back and forth in this one complex trying to find things. Man...I am sooo exhausted. But I am glad that it is just this one time. However, on Tuesdays, classes are from 9-5pm with ABSOLUTELY NO BREAK in between.

There's no time for entertainment. If only there are more than 24 hours each day....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if there were 25 hours in a day, you'd be asking for 26 ;) it's ok. 24 is long enough before we need to get to bed :P

You sound calmer, that's good ;) Crazy busy is fine, as long as you get everything done on track, hm? :D God is good and gracious ^__^ i'm glad you're feeling better.