I am really starting to panic about school....
what is my first day gonna be like?
Am I gonna make any friends on my first day of school?
How's the TA meeting with the Chair gonna be like?
Am I gonna be a loner?
Are my housemates gonna like me??????
How am I gonna survive the first night all by myself?
I am scared.
I don't like awkwardness.
1 comment:
awww...sweetie :( I'd hug you, but I know that'd just make you awkward ;)
To answer your questions:
First day, you will be quiet and awkward, like everyone else in the program!
You will see that everyone else is just as awkward as you and pull up your courage to say hi to a few of the other girls. It will take a few weeks, but after a while, you realize that you've progressed a little beyond just "hi" :)
TA meeting with the Chair will be rather quick, because the Chair is a busy busy person. You will get the curriculum and a quick explanation, and then you will be politely escorted out xD
Are you a loner? that is really up to you :)
Your housemates will not find you to be a problem unless you're one of those people who leave water all over the floor after they shower or drop stuff all over the kitchen floor and don't clean up. Otherwise, I don't see why they wouldn't like you.
And when you are scared the first night, read Psalms and sing songs and praise God that you are never, ever alone :)
Don't be scared, sweetie! God is with you, and we're all praying for you. and you'll be back in like two weeks anyways :P ;)
Post a Comment