LOL THANKS PRIS!But I wish I discovered this 10 years ago! Back then us kids used to have competitions of who could memorize the most stops haha.My last exam is on the 17th. Can't wait to be homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!
i should've watched this while i was first in hk! it totally would've enlightened me to the MTR system. but i think i'm pretty good at knowing the stops & transfer stops too... after 3 weeks or so, i'd better!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
LOL THANKS PRIS!
But I wish I discovered this 10 years ago! Back then us kids used to have competitions of who could memorize the most stops haha.
My last exam is on the 17th. Can't wait to be homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!
i should've watched this while i was first in hk! it totally would've enlightened me to the MTR system. but i think i'm pretty good at knowing the stops & transfer stops too... after 3 weeks or so, i'd better!
Post a Comment