I have been PRAYING everyday since I wrote the gene expression biochem exam on Dec. 9th. I was really scared cuz the exam was worth 65%, which meant that if I failed the exam, I won't be able to graduate.
I have been checking my marks everyday since Dec. 18th and today, the biochem mark finally came out.
I PASSED!!!!!!! 25% HIGHER THAN WHAT I EXPECTED!!!!!! There is NO way I could have gotten this mark....unless I did REALLY well on my exam since I only did alright in the midterm. Honestly, I didn't think I did well at all on the exam considering I wrote whatever for one question that was worth 15 marks....
I'm just sooooooo thankful for what the Lord has done. I have been faithful throughout this journey and I really thank the Lord for giving me this mark as my reward.
On the other hand, I did worst than I thought for virology. Pretty bad actually =( But that doesn't matter anymore (even though I cried alot for it), cuz I CAN STILL GRADUATE!!!!
I pray that the overall term mark is okay. I am still waiting for two more marks to come out.
I AM GONNA EAT LIKE A PIG TONIGHT TO CELEBRATE!
No comments:
Post a Comment