The gene expression exam was =S=S I dont know. I just really pray that I pass this course so I can graduate. This course is really unpredictable....ahhhh
My friends and I did a group study for the entire weekend last week. It was crazy. We would get up at 9:30am, meet up, find an empty room, go over the material, and then go home at 11:30pm. The cycle repeats. Crazy. The night before exam, my buddy Akash and I had an online group study after the group study to just test each other and stuff and predict what's gonna be on the exam. It was so helpful cuz for the majority of the test, it was based on what we discussed from the online study. (y) Praise God for friends!
My immuno exam yesterday was alright I guess. Sometimes I just dont understand why health sci courses are based on memorization. The course is really about HOW much you can stuff into your brain and not so much about understanding the material. I really find this funny considering everyone in healthsci all wants to go to med school. I mean, doctors don't just memorize right?
I can't memorize for beans!!!
Anyway, the exam was alright. It was REALLY long... and I really wanted to sleep while writing it...blah. ZzZZZzZZZ
I found out that I learn alot more in group studies. Learning the material first and then going over the stuff individually. Way back in highschool when I tried the group study method, it was a total disaster cuz all we did was talk. But I really like this group cuz we actually work.
Anyways, there really isn't a point to this entry but THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS, BLOGGERS! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment