Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bang!

Yesterday, I learned how to play BANG! It was really fun considering I was kinda clueless as to what was going on. I just knew that I was the Deputy Sheriff and that I needed to protect the Sheriff. It was really funny how all of a sudden Kelly, the Sheriff, thought I was the bad guy cuz I kinda killed her but I had to use that "attack" card because I had NO IDEA who the outlaw was. And then all of a sudden, kelly believed that Vinci was the deputy which made the entire situation very funny cuz Vinci and I knew our roles but it was kelly and others (Vicki and Andrea) who didn't know. Everyone else thought I was the bad guy and wanted me to kill Kelly. Andrea and Vicki kept telling me to use "dynamite", "catling" and all those attack cards, but I really didn't want to cuz that would put Kelly's life in Jeopardy....so I decided to stand firm! And then the truth came out when Andrea looked at my character card... HAHAHA!

It is like being a Christian. Sometimes Satan tempt us to do bad things and hurt God when we clearly know we shouldn't. Thus, we need to stand firm and always have the Word in mind to fight off evil.


I LOVE BANG!!!!! =)

1 comment:

:: k e l l y :: said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oh my deputy! you have my best interests at heart! and thank God you didn't play those death cards cuz i would have surely died. you were a good deputy! and hey. the good guys did win :)
another round tomorrow pris!