Looking back, 2008 was a great year. It was the year where I grew the most spiritually. It was the only year where I fulfilled my resolutions - to love God more, to love His people more and to put everything in God's mighty hands. 2008 was also the year where I spent the most time with the people I love most and witnessed some spectacular things. I wouldn't trade 2008 for anything. The following is some of the highlights of the year that really made it memorable:
Snow day: my roomie, Steph and I trekked to the opposite side of campus to eat lunch. Awesome time
get together with pin1 Steph took me to see one of my fav celebrity Ron Ng on my birthday
ivan took me to the CN tower because he had a worker pass
I was able to see the rogers centre from the CN Tower
My dad's company's annual celebration was to watch the Jays vs Yankees. It was an awesome game. Jays won. It totally changed my view on baseball.
I got to spend some quality time with my dad at the baseball gameSummerlicious @ 5th element with the mac crew yummy food @ 5th elementchurch summer retreat
summer retreat with Eleasa
CNE with ZoeJeffChan's farewell partyTj's place on Christmas Eve hotpot with mac friendszoe girls night out! annual bbt with my girlies! JayChou in Toronto!
No comments:
Post a Comment