Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Prayer Requests

I handed in my 40% TESL paper today. All I can say is phewww. I dont know if it is good. I can't do anything about it now but pray and ask God to soften the prof's heart when she reads my paper. I had a total of 11 pages! it was insane! I honestly didn't know whether I wrote too much or too little cuz there was NO page limit. But anyway, it is over now. Praise God!
No more papers till next term! whoohoo! I still can't believe I wrote 5 papers in November. -_-


My exam schedule is....okay I guess?:

Wed. Dec 3 - 9:00am - viro exam
Fri. Dec 5 - 7:30pm - ling exam
Tues. Dec. 9 - 12:30pm - biochem gene expression
Fri. Dec. 12 - 12:30pm - immunology

It would be greatly appreciated if you could pray for me. My marks this year aren't as good as last years...=( so I only have one more chance to pull up my gpa. Thanks.


This past weekend was quite emotional for me. I'll save it for the next post.

1 comment:

:: k e l l y :: said...

BIGhug.
prayin for you AND your exams :)
love,
kell