Monday, October 19, 2009

crunch time

I've rested enough this weekend. It is really time to concentrate and work hard on the 3 assignments that are due consecutively next week.

I really have no clue how I am going to do all three assignments. They are all research based; which means, it is time-consuming. The positive thing about this is that I currently have 1558 words for my "electronic feedback" paper, but I really need to find more sources and write more.

This is really testing my faith.

Last Friday, I had a little chat with the graduate director about school and stuff. I asked him whether anyone had ever been kicked out/failed the program. He responded by saying that no one has ever failed because he (and the committee members) chose each one of us carefully. He chose us because he knows that we are capable of succeeding in this program. He reassured me that I won't fail....as long as I had tried my best. Thank you God. I just needed that reassurance. I just needed to hear it....which makes me WEAK because I am lacking in faith....


Lots of prayers needed.

1 comment:

:: k e l l y :: said...

praying for you and your studies.

commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. proverbs 16:3

trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. prov 3:5-6

BIGsidehug.
squeezie.