Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like visiting my old church. will I be accepted or rejected?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I think you'll feel detached and out of place :) Things move on without you, ya know? And the people have grown up and things are different, so you'll go, but you'll be glad to come back to where you belong :)
Depressing, hm? I feel that way though xD But if you feel like going to "visit" your old church, no one would stop you. Just don't expect too much :)
1 comment:
I think you'll feel detached and out of place :) Things move on without you, ya know? And the people have grown up and things are different, so you'll go, but you'll be glad to come back to where you belong :)
Depressing, hm? I feel that way though xD But if you feel like going to "visit" your old church, no one would stop you. Just don't expect too much :)
Post a Comment