I think I told some of you that I have problems communicating with my colleagues because of the age difference. I am literally the youngest TA in the class. Actually, I think I am the youngest student in the program. Anyway, I give all my praise to my God because I had this impromptu heart-to-heart talk with this lady today who is 11 years older than me! Honestly, I have always thought that it would be hard to talk to anyone who is over 30 because of the difference in lifestyle, vocabulary...etc...And of course, my brain is still quite immature so they prolly think I am dumb and naive. I made an assumption that I needed to use big words and sound intelligent when I talk. haha, I know, I am so silly.
I am really starting to connect with these people.
Praise the Lord.
2 comments:
glad that you're connecting more :) and tsh on the sounding intelligent part xP Older people, most of them, aren't any more intelligent than you when it comes to using big words. Just be yourself and they will love you :)
YAY !
good stuff, Pris :) update me soon!
Post a Comment