Thursday, October 8, 2009

AHHH

Is it possible to write a 3000 word research paper in 20 hours? So how many words do I have to write in one hour?......150 words per hour doesn't sound too bad. BUT WE NEED TO TAKE PROCRASTINATION INTO CONSIDERATION. and I haven't even started researching the topic. AI YA.

Someone give me subtopics to write about for 'electronic feedbacks'!!!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't want to do any work on Sunday or Monday. =(

THIS IS REALLY SUCKY. WHAT A SUCKY THANKSGIVING.


AI YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

breaaaaaaaathe! one thing at a time!
1) find a topic
2) find papers
3) write an outline / thesis
4) stick in evidence in outline
5) finish up paper.

you can do it :) not hard as long as you do it one step at a time!

and yes. i think it's possible. I usually write all my papers in one night :) haha..