Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Week

School's just been really busy. We have to write at least 2 papers each week. Most of them are around 1000 words. Ahh. Last friday, we had this take-home progress test for my second language acquisition class. The test was basically an essay where we had about 9 hours to write 2000 words, with proper referencing and stuff. I woke up at 7:30am, went on website and started writing. God's really awesome! He gave me the intelligence to write the essay. I knew exactly what I wanted to say. Praise the Lord! It was definitely my first time writing an essay in just 9 hours!!! God is good. I still can't believe I did that! and I had to TA for an hour in between.

The class decided to go out to Boston Pizza afterwards to celebrate, which was definitely a stress reliever!

Man.. I have to hand in a 3000 word essay tonight at 11:59pm. I am really sick of this paper. I spent all of Saturday and Sunday revising. ahh. I just can't wait to hand it in!

I didn't realize TA-ing was such a hard job. I should have appreciated my TAs more while I was in undergrad.


Home in 4 days. I can't wait!!!! I need a break from this place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesomeness, praise God! :) haha... And i'm glad you're finally getting that essay out of the way.

yes. TAing is a pain in the butt T_T and to think! you have at least one and probably 3 more years of this! xD bahahha...