okay, I have to stick to my new years resolution....
Everyone knows that I have a big bum and thighs and honestly, I have to blame it on the excessive sitting and the lack of exercise due to the excessive sitting. But yea, my dad is always against infomercials cuz you know.... they are always fake and stuff and they make the product loooooook so tempting to buy (when really it's not) and then when you actually have the product, it is dysfunctional and then you'll have to pay to call in for a refund. Oh, sometimes you might also have to pay to call the number on your television screen and you can't forget about the shipping and handling fee. Okay... but my dad is a big fan of The As Seen on TV store, because products that are shown on TV are right infront of you. Most of the time the product is set up soo you can try using it before purchasinggg! You just can't not believe it. Anywho, my loving dad told me last month that there's this machine thingie called the "Leg Magic" that can tone your thighs, abs and buns. All you need is ONE minute each day. And I was like... whoa.. that's soo tempting and I saw it on the infomercials on channel 22, which makes it even more tempting. So today the entire family went to the ASOTS at Erin mills to get the "leg magic" and now it is set up in my rez room and I will have to use this leg magic machine every single day for 30 seconds per exercise in the beginning and then hopefully I can get to 60 seconds of leg movements going back and forth per exercise. My mommy said she is gonna keep my accountable. =S
( I want to put a picture of the leg magic but I dont know if it is considered plagerism.. unless I reference it... but yea, if you dont know what it is, go google it!)
An hour ago, I tried the leg magic and man... I felt the burning in both my inner thighs! I realized that ONE minute was JUST toooo long. Soo I am assuming it is working? mann, I am so out of shape. Gimme volleyball!
I really hope that this thing can tone thighs and bums and hopefully give me a sexy body? If not, sexy legs at least? hhahahaha. joking =P
3 comments:
priscilla that thing is expensive isn't it? Do you know of any that reduces your arm fat? I'll need one of those.
with every passing day, your blog entries are getting little crazier
pris if that thing works then PASS IT OVER to me!!! i have some sausage legs that need some reducing ;)
Post a Comment