Yesterday was quite the weird day... like everything went weird all of a sudden. But I am glad things are sorta back to normal now.
I went to my 10:30am class, everyone waited for the prof to come in, but he never showed. People started leaving after 20 minutes and I followed.
Nutrition got cancelled yesterday.
Went to Gemstones and learned about diamonds ( which I thought was VERY interesting, no kidding) and then.... all of a sudden after 20 minutes of lecturing, the prof said that he had to go for a student PHD oral exam. haha ya, dan and I were like... O_O?
The drama site was down and I am already up to speed with WOIL2.... I spent the rest of the afternoon reflecting, praying, devo-ing and sleeping. =)
Last night, my friends and I decided to go out for kareoke at babyface. It was definitely worth the moneyyyy unlike other ones. But yea, it was fun singing and dancing your heart out...
Baby I still believe....
2 comments:
yay I'm glad you're enjoying your 3rd year =]
why do I always have to do the word verification here? Is that supposed to be a skill-testing question?
aww you went karaoking =(
Post a Comment