Sunday, January 6, 2008

The end of CHRISTmas break 2007

This Christmas break was one of the BEST Christmas breaks ever. I literally had family dinners everyday from Dec. 20-Dec. 25 with aunts, uncles and family friends. Lotsa of family time is always goooood. =) Besides eating out almost every single night with family, I went shopping 4 days in a row. Buffalo shopping on boxing day and square one from Dec. 27-29th. That's right, 3 days straight! And I also went to Sherway on the 29th. Ya. I was quite the shopping fanatic. I've also spent alot of time with zoe this break and I am so glad I did. Honestly, for the 4 years that I've been at MCAC and growing with zoe, I felt that this Christmas break was the BEST break with zoe. I think it is because I've gotten to know everyone over the summer and past years that I feel sooooo comfortable hanging out with them. They have really become like my real brothers and sisters.
Praise God for tabooo, bohnanza! (beans!!!) and DS lites. =)
And Sorry to the 50 highschool friends whom I didn't see/meet up......
Now that the break is coming to an end, I am gonna miss zoe and its closeness. booohooo.....but then, it won't be that bad since we will reunite during reading week. yay!


I wish you all have an awesome last day of CHRISTmas break! =)

1 comment:

cluk said...

I WONDER....how much stuff did you buy in 4 days?