Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Korean ESL students

Today I got the chance to sit in a Korean ESL class. So before my TA friend started the lesson, she asked the students to ask me questions. Some of them were just sooo cute and funny!!!!

TA friend: "This is Priscilla. Do you have any questions for Priscilla?"
*everyone raises their hands*

Girl 1: "where are you from?"
me: "Hong Kong. I moved to Canada when I was 8 years old"
Girl 2: "I always thought Hong Kong people have blond...brown? hair, how come your hair is black??"


HAHAHAHAHAHAH sooooo cute!!!

I think this was before class started....
Boy 1: "where are you from?"
me: "I was born in Hong Kong. I moved to Canada when I was 8 years old"

Boy 1: " ohhh Hong Kong, so Hong Kongian?" HAHAHAHAHAHA


These koreans kids are soooo cute!!! <3 The way they talk is sooo funny! This girl was like "Today at recess, B and I were playing, I don't remember what happened, but I wanted to kill her" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

AND, They were alll sooo surprised that I could speak Korean! and said I sounded like a Korean! ^___^!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww! that's so nice! haha

you are simply amazing @_@ I wish I knew Korean too! haha

Sounds like you had a lot of fun today :) er... yesterday... yay! ^__^