Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holiday is over! =(

I can't believe the holiday is over! But I have to say that I am well-rested and that I just can't wait to finish this term!

Over the holiday, I (not in any particular order):
  • got to spend lots of time with family
  • marked exams for 12 hours straight! plus entering marks into the system
  • hung out with my TA/MA friends ( we had a Christmas party before everyone left for their respective country)
  • thought about my research study (eeeek, I still gotta write that proposal that's due this Friday! yikes!)
  • had many individual/one-on-one time with friends at coffee shops and random restaurants....
  • hung out with my Mac friends and made new friends
  • went to my highschool annual Christmas party (glad I went this year!)
  • had a hotpot dinner with the 3 important highschool friends
  • hung out with zoe for new years
  • started watching a new taiwanese drama (I gotta admit, this is wayyyy better than the korean dramas! haha)
  • learned how to bake from an amazing baker/chef (Amanda Li!)
  • went to Pacific Mall on Christmas day (never again will I be doing that! the parking lot was PACKED!!!)
  • went to the last of the year prayer meeting
  • went downtown to meet up with a friend whom I only see ONCE A YEAR! (not joking!)
  • went downtown and ate at Salad King! (best Thai restaurant ever!!!!)
  • started reading a book

That's all I can remember for now. But praise God for all the above items! Sometimes I am amazed at how many friends I have since I am quite reserved and..... anti-social.

Look what Charis made! beautiful cupcakes! =)

Hotpot!

Chocolate fudge walnut cookies!biscottis made by A. Li and chocolate fudge cookies made my me (with help from A. Li)
A. Li also taught me how to make the easiest cookies! (white chocolate and butterscotch!)

The finished products!!! yummmmmy! =9

My amazing teacher and I. I promised to master the cookies!

No comments: