Have you ever wondered how your elementary school friends are doing?
Well, one night I decided to search up all my grade 3 classmates on facebook. One friend led me to another. haha. It's been 15 years since I last talked/associated with them.
Three of them are married. Another three have babies!!!!! Some look quite good -- I would have never imagined them turning out like that. Some looked exactly how I imagined. Some I believe had plastic surgery because I don't remember them looking like that. Some just remained the same but with a more mature face.
We will never reunite because I know many people have forgotten me since I only hung out in their class for a year and then I had to switch schools. But it is always nice to check up on them once in awhile.
Their pictures really made me reminisce the old times. 15 years ago, we played in the mud! Boys had cooties! 15 years later, people have their own families!!! Who would've thought......
Time sure flies.
I wonder what people will look like 15 years from now. We'd be....38! ( I really hope I won't be in school still.....haha)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!! T___T This is scary ... haha... All my elementary school friends are getting married too :) time really flies! hahah...
And it's true... sometimes I do feel the urge to creep onto my friends' profiles to see what they are up to ;) haha...
I don't remember what I was doing 15 years ago ... T_T And hopefully 15 years later we will both be happy, employed, married, and not needing to look back on all this too often ;)
Post a Comment