Sunday, January 25, 2009

Prayer Request

I haven't been able to sleep well all week because I have been extremely worried about my group presentation tmr. Even though I won't be the one presenting, I am really worried for each member of the group. Today is sunday and we're not even done the ppt and I have no idea what's going on with the handout. The other group hasn't even sent us their questions yet! I really dont like leaving things to the last minute because I hate this panic feeling that I have right now. ugh!

Tmr will also be the day when God reveals his plan to me. Why did he put me into this group when I CLEARLY told Him that I want to be with my friends?

I really need to humble down and place all my worries before Him.


Please pray for:

1) Chris - who will be the one presenting tmr. Eventhough he is our best presenter and our best improvisor, I really pray that he'll simplify things for the audience and to really dumb things down ALOT because he just toooo smart

2) Ruby & Ian - to really be on top of things and check WebCT more often. I pray that they will know their materials well enough to answer tough questions tmr

3) Imitiaz & Kunal - the handout is in Imitiaz' hands!!! I pray that they know their part well and be able to answer questions tmr

4) Priscilla - I pray that I will know my material well. And I also pray that Chris will be able to back me up when I dont know how to answer things.

5) Priscilla & Kunal - I pray that we can finalize our ppt tonight.

6) TAs & prof - I pray that they will have no questions for us tmr. Which is very UNlikely. But I pray that their questions will be easy for us to answer.

Lastly, please pray that our group presentation will go well tmr.

2 comments:

cluk said...

okay I will.

hey you're applying to pharmacy priscilla? that's so exciting! =]

:: k e l l y :: said...

i clearly should've read this sooner! sorry pris :)
but i'm sure you did well.