Wednesday, November 19, 2008

crunch time!

All my friends are going insane.

It is kinda funny how I am not stressed yet. I have a viro paper due and a viro quiz on friday and I am not even half way done study/writing.

It is funny cuz I am always the one stressing... sooo I dont know.. is there something wrong with me? SHOULD I BE STRESSED?!??!

It is funny how my friends like this virology course when I absolutely hate it!!!!!!!! DOES THAT MAKE ME WEIRD?!


man..... sometimes I dont understand why I am the opposite of everyone:
Friends say viro is easy, I say hard!
Friends say grade 11 accounting is easy, I say hard!
Friends say linguistics is hard, I say SUPER DUPER EASY!!
Friends say gene expression is death, I say gimme more!
And usually when I think I failed the test, I usually end up doing well.
And usually when I think I did really well on the test, I end up with a fail.

I must be an alien.....from out of space.

or God just made me THAT unique.


BUT YA... WHY AM I DIFFERENT?!?!!??!

2 comments:

ml said...

I know..how could you think Accounting was hard? WEIRDO!!!

eleasa said...

give you more gene expression? you crazy girl!

but i think the second last sentence in this post is more like it. (: