Mac's reputation is going downhill. What can I say, 3 fire incidents ( 2 real, 1 fake) within 3 weeks. The first one was at Brandon Hall where 600 people became homeless for a week. Btw, the arsonist was finally caught yesterday. The name's Emerson Pardoe. 19. first year living in Brandon Hall. You should all facebook him. HAHA. The thing is that, Emerson pretended that nuthing happened, as if he was one of the victims. He was granted a hotel to live in like everyone else. But thank God he's arrested now.
Last wednesday, there was a fire at BSB. Apparently, there was an explosion in a lab. Chemicals and electrics don't mix.
Yesterday, at 9:30am, I was getting ready to go to class when the power went out in my room. I was quite annoyed by it cuz there is always a power outage in my room and I hate asking my CA to help me fix it. Anyway, I decided to just leave that till later. As I walked to class, I realized everyone coming out of class.... not just one class but the entire arts quad. There were a lot of people everywhere!! I honestly have never seen that many people on campus before. I asked around and someone said that there was a power outage and someone pulled the fire alarm.
The best part about it was that two of my classes got canceled. 4 hours gone!
But the worst part of it was that I had nowhere to go for that 4 hours. I couldn't go back to my room cuz the access beeping thing didn't work cuz of the power outage unless I waited for people to come out. But the elevator didn't work either so I didn't want to walk up 6 floors....and even if I went back, I wouldn't want to study cuz there weren't enough lights. Basically I wasted those 4 hours. pooo...
But man! it was complete chaos! People and police cars were everywhere! I decided to just go to the health science library to kill some time, but as soon as i got there, it was JAM PACKED. Again, TOO MANY PEOPLE IN ONE PLACE.
It took about 3.5 hours to go back to normal and it was only power outage. -_-
wow.
what a waste of my 4 hours.
1 comment:
omg what a story. i can't believe you guys have an arsonist!! that's so scary
Post a Comment