rich: not exactly. I am gonna try to make korean food by watching those videos.
elyna: korean food does not have food poisoning. But I am just scared that I will poison myself if I accidentally mix the wrong ingredients together. I am VERY bad at cooking.
4 comments:
You're making a video of you cooking?
why does korean food have food poisoning?
rich: not exactly. I am gonna try to make korean food by watching those videos.
elyna: korean food does not have food poisoning. But I am just scared that I will poison myself if I accidentally mix the wrong ingredients together. I am VERY bad at cooking.
make sure you follow instructions closely then! but leave room for... creativity!
oh pris, i so want to try your korean cooking! you should have a korean cooking party! it'd be such fun! but i'd have to miss it. :'[
Post a Comment