Friday, October 3, 2008

Things that annoy me:

I know I am pulling a willy here, but I really need to get this out:

1) Sometimes when I use the elevator at Woodstock, some of the first years are just complete jerks! I am following them into the elevator and they block me from going in. Honestly, you don't have to stand NEAR your friends when you're on the elevator. Shove your lazy bum so people can get in.

2) Also on the elevator. I just dont like it when a whole bunch of 1st years squish into the thing when it is obvious that it doesn't fit all 6 of you. So just wait for the next one. It is irritating cuz I hate smelling B.O.

3) Once again, it really irritates me when 1st years talk like they are in upper years. Arrogant and loud.

4) Some first years think it is ridiculous for a fourth year student to live on res. And sometimes I just tell them straight up, "Wait till you're in 4th year. You'll understand why res is the most beautiful thing created at mac" --but of course, I say that in a nicer way. But I shouldn't complain about this, cuz once they realize what year I am in, they all shut up. Ha, in yo' face! hahaha


Not trying to be mean here, and I know I was prolly one of those people in first years and I know the 4th years were annoyed by us. I think I am just a bit frustrated about school so I am taking it out on first years cuz they are younger. hahaha.

Okay okay... I should stop being mean. :) hahahahahhahaah


Anyways, here's a couple pictures from last week's bbt:

It is Cotoia's first time drinking bbt! She ordered a mint chocolate bbt. She chickened out on the "squishy balls" though. haha. She's sooo funny and cute! ;)

The Asian picture. Mulder's actually half chinese half dutch. She just looks like she's native. haha. She's more asian than you think.
Mulder is my biochem buddy 4 life =) 'nuff said! <3<3>

Group pic!

No comments: