Friday, October 17, 2008

HIGHLIGHTS!

1. Last week after my biochem midterm on Thursday, I thought I totally failed it. First of all, it is multiple choice and I hate multiple choice. Well, I really like it if I get the right answer but most of the time I get tricked and I usually bubble the wrong answer. Second, there were 5 choices, most of them were a and b, a and b and c and all of the above. I really hate those cuz I usually only know for certain two of the multiple choices. So I basically guessed.... alot of the answers. I came out of the room complaining to mulder and ivan that I really hope that I passed cuz it was worth 35% for only 20mc . It didn't help that the final exam is gonna be worth 65%. I went home for Thanksgiving last weekend and told my parents that I might not be able to graduate cuz I might fail this course... and that Aunt Katie shouldn't come to my convocation cuz that might not happen. Despite all that I prayed really hard afterwards that test result will be okay.

The results were posted on LL two days ago. I wasn't sure if I should open the document cuz it might make me really sad and that it might distract me from studying for my next test. But I was also sooo curious about the mark... soo I decided to just open it anyway. I prayed to God one last time before opening that thing. On the LL front page it said that the marks ranged from 28% to 84%. So I was being all pessimistic and kept telling myself that I prolly got 28% since I was soooo unsure of alot of the stuff....

I opened the pdf file and the results were based on student numbers... soo you either had to type in the search button or you scroll down the list. I didn't want to enter in the ID cuz it might just pop at me.... so I slowly looked through list.... and I saw my mark.

GOD IS SOOO GOOOD!!! I PASSED!!! WAYYYYY above the pass mark! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh GOD IS SOOOO GOOOD! I just literally broke down in front of my computer cuz I couldn't believe God gave me this mark. SOOOO THANKFUL! That totally boosted my confidence that I am gonna graduate.

So the next day, I was told that there were four questions that were marked wrong on the test soo it might either drop or boost your mark. I got scared again...but it wasn't soo scary this time cuz even if I got all 4 wrong, I'd still pass. In the end I only got 2/4 right...whereas most people got 3/4. Oh well... I am still grateful.

Anyways, the moral of the story is that..... God can do the impossibles!


2. I have a really short attention span. I can't stick to one thing for more than half and hour ( in terms of school).... soo that's why it takes me sooo long to study for a course. But anyway, God gave me wisdom for the past two days to really write about SARS. He cancelled two of my classes and that really gave me alot more time..... yay God! And my paper writing was a bit rusty since I haven't written a paper or lab report in a super long time. Anyway, I finally handed in that paper today so I really pray that I did okay eventhough I couldn't help myself but watch a bit of jonandkateplus8 on youtube every half hour.....eeek=S hahaha...


Anyways, I have another paper to write that's due on Tuesday. After Tuesday, I am gonna beee soooooooooooo freee.....erm till November that is. I will be able to watch kdrama, cdramas, jdramas, whatever dramas out there EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!

I can't wait!

1 comment:

:: k e l l y :: said...

hahaha oh the distractions of tv. i knew you could do it pris!!!! God is soooooo good ALL THE TIME. and i'm glad you got your confidence booster that you needed. i am fully confident that you will graduate pris. keep going you're almost there!!!!!!!!