Today I saw my first year chem TA at the healthsci library. When I was in first year, he was in 4th year biochem. I remember him being SUPER nice to me! Our lab section was always the last group to leave cuz we worked really slow but he always stayed back with us to help us out. Honestly... I had a really good impression of him cuz he was soooo smart and he wasn't bad looking either. ;)
He got into mcmaster med school the next year. but honestly, he didn't look like a doctor at all. I couldn't imagine him working in the hospital cuz he looked sooo laid back. Definitely not the nerdy type either. But when I bumped into him today, he looked really good. Very handsome! All dressed up like an actual doctor. I guess med school does shape your appearance. hahahah.
So I guess if I go to korea for a year or two, I could look like an actual korean!
WICKED SONG!
1 comment:
will i be forced to dress up my appearance too? but dressing up/looking good/professional takes so much work!
Post a Comment