Sunday, February 17, 2008

Time to Blog Long.

So ya, last weeek was quite hectic and I am so glad that it is finally reading week!

Valentine's Day
It was definitely not romantic. I went to school in the morning and had a steak dinner with steph at Commons. The steak tasted sooo rough and nasty. I spent the rest of the night studying for anal chem cuz the midterm was at 8:30am the next day. wow..... couldn't even sleep at night cuz I was scared that I couldn't get up for the test.

ohhh, I had chocolate dipped strawberries on valentine's day.



Anyway, I am sooo glad that it is reading week. But i have so much to do for school:

- lab report
- lab AR sheet
- nutrition midterm prep
- phonology assignment
- chem textbook work
- research for nutrition


soo ya, at the moment, I am just waiting for some people to come back so we can hang out!


I had so much to stuff to put down but I forgot a lot of the stuff.... ekkkkk.


Look at the dunks! they are soooooooooooooooo coooll...man...

Thanks kellyyyyygirll for taping the game, it was definitely fun to watch! goooo kobe!
I dont know what I am saying.


Life is good.

1 comment:

:: k e l l y :: said...

lol i'm glad you FINALLY finished watching the whole game :p

loveu!