I woke up this morning at 7:45am and the first thing that came to my mind was "check the internet if school's closed." I quickly got up and turned on the computer and checked. There was nuthing on the mac website or on webct. So I quickly looked outside and it was just snowing... lightly. I went on msn and realized that a friend of mine had put "snow day" on his msn name.... and now at this point I wasn't sure if it was just a rumour or the actual truth. I didn't even know if I should get ready for my 8:30am class or just continue finding evidence that the school's closed for the day. Apprently, my friend called the school and it was REALLY closed. yay for a snow day... cuz I didn't really finish my lab for anal chem... eekkks. yay for more time! Anyways, it was definitely a good day. I still remember our snow day last year on Feb 14th.... it was definitely very sweet! <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhVhB3hKZ83EBfY9Z2i8JSD9TuSFjUWuuZR5ZoaThWTZxYN41M5u4dW9qI72OHmIevHOHLxUKVMNr4J4KhpSPOukbUOCqltz1ATnRdr-pgjFQow7uWQqXYcILcHCW0yl1kvsItBrARaPb0/s1600-h/snow+day+Feb+1st+2008+006.jpg">

After lunch, we decided to take pictures outside with the snow..... (btw.. someone please teach m
e how to put pictures in the right spots...this layout is sooo weird looking. it is soo hard to work this blogger thingie.)We also wasted some of our studying time taking webcam pics...




This reminded me of grade 12 when Maro and I took webcam pictures while working on the English project.... hahahahah

GOOD TIMES! =)
.
.
.
.
.
.
The end.
1 comment:
lol do u always put up pictures of food!
Post a Comment