I am feeling very miserable today.
I got my anal chem test back and it was beyond what I expected. It was beyond horrible... what's a word that's more horrible than horrible? It is just so frustrating to see my results when I have put my heart and soul into the test. I did all the practice questions day and night for 2 weeks!... honestly, I did so much more than other people.... But in the end, this is what I get. This brings back to first year when i was struggling with everything... I have always been uptight about marks and school but you prolly think this is just one little test that doesn't make a difference but it does, because I put my heart into it...So disappointing =(=(
To tell you the truth, the test wasn't too hard, but it was just too long for the 50 minute time period at 8:30am! Perhaps, it was my nerves? Or I just got panicked and couldn't handle soo many questions under stress? I am in my 3rd year, I think it is time to know what I am capable of... this totally sucks. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
And the fact that some of my friends who only studied for a day did soo well just really makes me feel even worst.
argh! It took me weeks and days to prepare for the test and now I dont even know how much more I need prepare for the exam and stuff.
This course is making me freak out so much.... I just dont wanna be left behind. Honestly, part of me just dont have the motivate to work harder for this course anymore.
I guess in a way, God is telling me something here.
To continue to trust and faith in Him no matter what....
But it is honestly so hard to do right now...
I am so glad I locked this journal cuz now I can express all my inner feelings..... which definitely lets me release some anger and frustration.
And I can't wait to go back to sauga this weekend.... to just I guess calm down, recharge and rethink cuz right now I am scared for my future.
nuff whining.
I'm gonna pray.
nutrition test tmr. Please pray for me, thanks.
2 comments:
aww Priscilla. but I totally understand how our results can be the least expected sometimes.
I'm on the same boat too! I know friends that just cramp the night before and still gets better result than me. Well I guess that's the beauty of God's creation right? That just proves that we're all unique and our abilities vary.
So in the end, as long as you've honestly tried your best, that's the only that matters =]
ga yau ga yau!!
BIGhug for my priscilla! i'm sorry the results of your analchem test weren't as great as you had hoped it to be. and it may seem all the effort you put in was wasted... maybe this will better help you prep for the exam afterwards? you are in third year and THAT is a testament to your smartness :)
i'm glad you're coming back this weekend! come to zoe! we're doing judges!
Post a Comment