God is really funnyyy. He definitely has weirddd, yet perfect timings.
Yesterday night, two of my highschool friends whom I haven't talked to in the longest time msged me. I thought it was quite funny cuz I mean..... we dont talk much on msn cuz there isn't much to talk about...and when we dont msg each other for a long period of time, I just dont want to initiate the msging again cuz I dont know how that person feels about me. And he/she could have already forgotten about me.... ( which is prolly absurd, cuz how can someone forget priscilla? hahahaha)
But ya, I love random msgs.
When I said weird, but perfect timing... I meant it was kinda crazy random. I was at the library yesterday night to work on some assignments and stuff and at around 1:15am ish I was feeling very exhausted and overwhelmed by the amount of work that I still need to do. Then out of the blue, my highschool friend whom I haven't talked to since first year msged me. It was definitely a great time of catching up .... even if it was just for half and hour-ish. Highschool teachers becoming VPs and pregnant....wow.
I am just so glad that God asked her to msg me cuz she is definitely one of the people that I look up to, I can just see her passion and desire for God, always trusting in Him and just being so humble as a whole. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful sister...
So yea, the point of this post is that God really has great timing. Whether it be snow day(!), phonecalls or random msn msgs... He has His reasons and purpose...
If you think about it, it really isn't random.
I felt better after the msn chats.
the end.
1 comment:
that's awesome priscilla =]!
You should also be thankful that the mac library has decent hours eh! Western closes at 11:30 pm... where does our $$ go to then?
Post a Comment