I am sooo glad that the week is coming to an end.
Honestly, this was one of the saddest weeks of all. Things just haven't been going smoothly this week and it definitely makes me veryyyy sad.
It is weird though, cuz things were going soo smoothly and all before the reading week and now after the break, everything seems to be going downhill.... I dont know, maybe I am just thinking too much? soo....I guess I'll just praypraypray.
But yea, I hope next week and the weeks ahead will be better and happier...
it is QUICHE thursday today at commons. I looooooooooooooove their quiches! I wanted to take a picture of my lunch, but I forgot.. and now it is almost done =S hahahahahha... I just couldn't resist cuz it is THAT good.
Picture next time.
2 comments:
don't worry, just stick it out for now. you can definitely do it. you'll always have people who's there for you to support you, so don't get too down.
i heart quiche!
Post a Comment