Saturday, August 6, 2011

After my August 8th Exam:

I've really been studying hard for this exam. I am currently at the point where I can't study anymore, but can't have fun yet because that might ruin my "study" mood. I am afraid that if I have too much fun before the exam, everything that I've learned will slip out of my head and I won't know anything for the exam. Impossible and absurb, I know, But that's just how I am. Besides, I can't really ENJOY my time of fun when I know that I'll be writing my exam soon.

So lately I've just been compiling a list of things to do once I am done with my exam and before I go to Vancouver.

- Greek lunch with my mother
- baking baking baking!!! (I have like 10 recipes that I want to try)
- cook!! (I have like 10 recipes that I want to try & not everything is Korea)
- Go to Koreatown for some snakes and lattes!! (I haven't played boardgames in SUCH A LONG TIME!!!)
- dinner/chillage with my lovely friends!!!!!!! (Thank you for waiting!!)
- norabang/karaoke!!
- eat buffets!!!
- find new bakeries in the GTA (I am currently in LOVE with bakeries. This item needs a separate post)
- SHOPPING!!!!! (even though homie E thinks I shop WAYY too much. But I am a girl so it is essential)
- SKYPE DATE with steph!
- food crawl....kensington market? chinatown? little italy?
- VANCOUVER + BANFF!!!

No comments: