Today I received an email saying that my undergrad marks were not competitive enough to be accepted into the SLP program. So is there even a point in trying again next year? my marks will still be the same. not competitive enough. So what does this mean? I will NEVER get in to SLP? looks and sounds like it. So does this mean that I've just wasted 6 years of my life....doing NOTHING? guess so.
I am really lacking direction here. I really don't know what I SHOULD be doing. Father God, please guide me.....
2 comments:
this is terrible news, you should ask them what you can do to improve if you were to apply next year. such as, take extra courses or get some work experience?
as much as it seems you have no direction right now... maybe this just opens you up to other opportunities like teaching.
i'm kind of in the same boat. i just always had my mind focused on one thing, and my goal just seems ever more impossible to attain. it opened my eyes for once at different opportunities i could pursue...things im actually interested in.
i keep telling myself theres always a plan, and im sure u know that yourself. just have trust that your plan will enfold and don't be too hard on yourself.
oh prisla! I'm so sorry to hear that!
Can understand what you mean, sometimes it feels like my bachelor degree is useless too :(
Agree with the other commenter, you should ask them what you need to do to improve, or show that your undergrad marks are an anomaly. Usually they just use a firm cutoff for marks, unless you show that you're great in another area.
I'm praying for you, Prisla :) Keep searching, and I know God will leave a pathway open for you :D
Post a Comment