Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I heart Toronto!

Last Friday was my second time taking the Go Train home. What I found interesting was that my second time 'round was better than the first. This time I decided to sit at the very top level of the train since my friend said it is more comfortable. When I got there, I immediately felt like I was on the airplane; perhaps it was because of the seats? I occupied all four seats so it was very spacious! I honestly felt like I was on the airplane on my way to Korea or something. hehe. Then, when I arrived at Union Station at the concourse thing, I felt like I was at the airport waiting for someone to pick me up. Haha....which was true because I was actually waiting for someone to pick me up. I think I am itching to go to Korea.

So I got to Union and met up with my friend Eric. We walked all the way to Church St. in the super cold weather to eat dinner at this restaurant called Hot House. The place is somewhat fancy and the food is aaaa-mazing!

This sausage penne was absolutely amazing. Lots of meat and fibre!!!

He ordered this pizza that no one could pronounce. It wasn't as good as my pasta though! haha.
This restaurant is a MUST-TRY. I honestly think food in downtown Toronto is amazing!!!! I think I am gonna move there when I "grow up". hehe.
After dinner, we walked around the area to search for dessert.... which I was not up for since I was super full from dinner. But eric wanted to get dessert so we walked around for a good half hour in the super cold, checking out his work place and burning off calories at the same time.

I am really glad that we got spend some time together. Eric is one of my bestest friends and I am really grateful that we got to share about our lives that day. He always gives me soo much encouragements and advice, and he always helps me with my problems. He's almost like my personal cheerleader!
What I find interesting with this friendship is that even though we only meet once a year, we never grow awkward with other. Thank God for online communication! And thank God for a great brother!


In conclusion, food in downtown Toronto is amazing!! you should all try "Hot House"!!!!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a ton of fun :) I'm glad you had a good time! haha... I like pasta more than pizza too xP

p.s. let's go eat at Hot House sometime !!