Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blessed??

I've just felt really blessed recently. I know I am not the smartest person in class or even the most fluent speaker, but each group presentation that I have done have been REALLY well done. But sometimes I do feel that I don't deserve this reward because I don't think I have put enough effort into the projects. Getting an A is not an easy task and it usually takes me weeks to prepare if I am working by myself. But now it seems that I am not even working hard and I still get good grades in presentations. It is just me? or is it because we have 3 people in the group hence each person doesn't have to do too much? I sometimes feel really guilty that I am not putting in my all. I don't know... perhaps I just feel like I am not up to the level of intelligence as my classmates.


Prayers needed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still praying for you, sweetie :) I'm glad that God is blessing you with not-as-difficult presentations! Typically, you do end up with less work in group projects ... Of course, I'm sure no one would complain if you worked extra hard on your next presentation :P haha.