Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

So I've noticed on facebook that some people call this 'single awareness day' or S.A.D. What's so "sad" about it? I understand where people coming from, but... what I don't understand is why people think Valentine's day mean only spending the day with your lover. Just because you are single, doesn't mean people around you don't love you. I am sure friends and family have given you cookies, candies, cards or have even done nice things to you that made you feel loved.

Even though I am single, I absolutely LOVE this day. This is the day when I get to reflect on God's love for me. I know I should be doing this daily...or constantly, but this is one extra special day that I can feel extra loved by my God. All the blessings that he had bestowed upon me and His Cross for me because I am such a bad bad person, man, noone's love will EVER be greater than His. So who cares if you are single or not single, and who cares if the world hates you, God's love for you is UNCONDITIONAL and UNFAILING. So stop with this "I hate this day because I have no one to spend it with"

Something special always happen on Valentine's day. Two years ago, it was a snow day at mac so I got the spend time with my roomie. I don't remember what happened last year, but it was something good. Now this year, it is on the same day as Chinese New Year! Lots of food, lots of parties, and lots of loveeeeee from friends and family.


I LOVE Valentine's day! <3


Peace out.

No comments: