I can't believe it is already the last week of school! I only have 4 more papers to write and then I am done for the term. These last few papers will definitely suck the life out of me. I really pray that I can write well on each of them, but considering I only have 7 days to write 4 papers, I don't know. I guess it is really crunch time; no more doing and dreaming about unnecessary things. That means, I won't be able to watch "Wild Bunny" till Dec. 8th.
2pm <3 is on hold for now.
I pray that I will survive this week.
P.S. I can't wait to spend some quality time with you all! =) Please include me in your Christmas schedule!
1 comment:
is wild bunny this stupid youtube video that charis is trying to get you to watch?? im not giving in!!
Post a Comment