Wednesday, November 25, 2009

8000 words and 300 exams away from Christmas break!!!!!

It is midnight and I am feeling so pooped:

This week I:
- finished 2 presentations ( 1 individual and 1 paired)
- and that's about it.

Having two presentations back to back DEFINITELY kills brain cells. I think I am more stupid than before.

I haven't had a good night sleep since Saturday night. Naps don't count right?


Next week, I have to hand in 3 final papers ( two 2500 words and one 3000 words). OH MAN.

On top of that I have to mark 23049234 first year papers. It takes about 1 hour each and I have about 13 students. yay. 13 hours gone!

Prayers needed.


I am not sure if I should go home this weekend.


I don't make any sense. I think I should sleep and dream about school.


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


This post does not reflect academic writing.... weeeeeeeeeee. going crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

deep breath :) you can do it! ahha... I will pray for your next week of course. :P But you should find some time to destress and relax :)

You can do it! only two weeks or so left until Christmas holidays!

you should go home if you have the time!