I have a friend named Marilyn Luong,
who is very very strong,
I think she likes king kong,
no, she's not from Hong Kong,
I know I know, what a stupid song,
but if you like it, you can sing along!
The reason I wrote this song is because today's her birthday,
she's prolly gonna go out and partay!
I just wanted to say,
that she's wonderfully made,
and to pray and obey the Lord every single day,
and then evil will run away.
I hope this song does not scare her away,
but I think I should end it right away,
Anyway, I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Thanks for being an awesome friend whom I can depend on!!
Talk to you soon! <3<3>
who is very very strong,
I think she likes king kong,
no, she's not from Hong Kong,
I know I know, what a stupid song,
but if you like it, you can sing along!
The reason I wrote this song is because today's her birthday,
she's prolly gonna go out and partay!
I just wanted to say,
that she's wonderfully made,
and to pray and obey the Lord every single day,
and then evil will run away.
I hope this song does not scare her away,
but I think I should end it right away,
Anyway, I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Thanks for being an awesome friend whom I can depend on!!
Talk to you soon! <3<3>
1 comment:
O.o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
thank you
Post a Comment