Friday, July 4, 2008

I am legal everywhere! ( I think...)

My birthday this year was extra special! =) I was planning to just keep it in the down-low and hide it by not putting it in the facebook thing, cuz birthday parties and stuff like that are just tooo childish for me. haha. But honestly, I dont like being in the spotlight....

But I am just sooooooooooooo thankful that some people remembered... it really lets me know who my real friends are. HAHA. This means that if you didn't wish me a happy birthday, then our friendship is over! HAHA.. joking joking =P

But yea, I am glad I celebrated my birthday early with maro, crease and howard! my friends are awesome! The good o' bbt! Friends come and go, but honestly, I hope these people will stay with me for the rest of my life. Sometimes I realize that they know me more than I know, for example, everyone knows my meaning of..."we'll see". HAHA.

I was just gonna eat dinner with my family on Canada Day, but then I found out that Ron ng was coming to Canada... and I REALLY wanted to see him in person cuz I LOVE him soooo much! He is just soooo handsome eventhough people criticize his singing, acting and personality. To me, he is just soo real and honest about everything. And that's what I look for in a boyfriend/husband! hahaha. I am glad that I spent the entire day with steph cuz she is just that great of a friend who would do anything for me ( only on my b-day though.. hahah joking) even to see someone she doesn't really like. But all in all, I am just sooo grateful. A couple of people from zoe wanted to celebrate my b-day with me tooo but I had to reject them....=(=( I honestly didn't think they'd know except for the 3 people I told 2 years ago.

It was definitely a memorable b-day. Thanks for everything, friends!

<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBk_4CRPy2mt5I6W-ViZAInT3T7_bKkZn0yX1ghElLadcUU7MjecGJi1WawAz8UkAYQC3znQcG6QiyY2tsW6Dvf3ljsakV_vM68xkaODsyro5JpKV7rHRrwJEiRKNYWx4CIfsGyMmmGac/s1600-h/DSCN4663.JPG">

the rest are on fb.

No comments: