Monday, July 7, 2008

AMEN!

Yesterday one of my closest friends accepted Christ as her Saviour!

I am just sooooooooooooo happy that I was there to witness everything! It was just soo touching!!!! who knew God would change her heart yesterday...but why yesterday? I dont know...but He's got a purpose. All I know is that He showed her His love after sooo many years....

It was just sooooo amazing!!! I felt this joy within me... like.. WOW! I am just sooo happy that my friend is saved now and that she can go to heaven and live forever and ever and ever! What's better than that?! NUTHING!

I am still sooo happy for my friend right now.....
your life will be different (better) from now on, my friend....


God is SO good! =)

1 comment:

eleasa said...

"PRAISE DA LORD!" (with one hand up in the air) *in vinci's "dahling" accent*