I am officially certified! Which means that I am one step closer to my destination. I am just so grateful that I took this course cuz not only did I learn about it but I also discovered stuff about myself that I did not know.
The result is coming out soon and I just can't wait to see what God wants me to do with my future...cuz right now it is down to two choices! eeeek....
I feel like I am growing up too fast all of a sudden. It really just hit me last week when I was doing course selections that I'll be going to 4th year this coming september (or not!) and that I am gonna graduate next year. Where did time go?? It just flew by like a bullet. I definitely haven't been using my time at university wisely, which makes wonder what I need to change for 4th year. But man..why is time going sooo quickly all of a sudden?
People around me are getting married this year. Even an 18 year old is getting married this August.
I really need to make the best of it this year.
Where did time go?
1 comment:
Time went to Mr. Procrastination in my case.
Wowwwww people get married at 18 now? That’s like back to my grandparents’ generation.
Post a Comment