no sleep this weekend.....or I might have to sleep with my eyes opened.
oh my goodness.
Things to finish this weekend:
- anal chem AR sheet
- anal chem textbook reading and going over lecture notes and textbook questions
- anal chem formal lab report
- anal chem assignment
- prep for anal chem lab test!
- nutrition summary and critique
- nutrition questions/answers for report
- prepare for linguistics quiz on tuesday
Therefore, you guys won't be able to see me this weekend. Sorryyyy.....
I will prolly have to go straight to church on friday and sunday and then leave right after.
Anyways, have a good Easter weekend, everyone!
Random pictures from random year-end partiessss:
@ gino's! I loveeeeee this girl Cotoia. biochem buddy :)

we decided to have a random party @ mulder's hahah. We ate pizza and chocolate cake and played tabooooo :)

this was taken around the same time last year. I loooooooooooooooooooveeee mulderrrr! biochem buddy :)

The end.


1 comment:
that is not fair that i lose you to school pris! school does NOT outplay friendship!!!!!
we can homework together??
please?
Post a Comment