Saturday, March 1, 2008

TIM 팀 <3

I really give my respect to singers/artists/celebrities who are not ashamed of telling the world that they believe in God and that they are a Christian. Cuz I mean, once you are in the entertainment industry, it is VERY hard to be popular because there are things that Christians can't do.... Anyways, I give my utmost respect to Tim cuz he had a song in his 3rd album about how God died for all of us, IT IS just amazing! check out the youtube videos.

Man...God has really given him a nice voice. I love his voice sooo much! It just looks so natural for him to sing anything! whereas for other (korean) singers, they seem to be concentrating tooo much on their vocals

But yea, I dont think he is good looking or anything, but he can sing, he is tall,he is korean and he is a Christian....man, what an ideal guy (for me)!





1 comment:

cluk said...

yes! I hope you'd marry a korean guy too! That way I'll hv lots of korean food at your house haha