Friday, March 2, 2012

I can't believe it is...

MARCH already! where did time go?!?! all I know is that I was completely burnt out in Feb from lesson planning and teaching and online schooling. This month is definitely going to be a month of lesson planning! (woot woot!) I am serious. Planning teaching planning teaching. This is what a teacher does all the time and I LOVE every minute of it. Sometimes I even get a little giggly when I think of activities/exercises for them to do... hehe.

Today was the last day of teaching at Dewey. I have been teaching 2-3 Chinese students at a pre-university/college school since Feb! This class was definitely challenging, but it was also exciting and fun! The kids were really funny and the fact that they understood the materials and were able to apply them in their lives just made me smile... REAL BIG. I don't know, but I really get this satisfaction whenever I see my students succeed.

One more month till school acceptances come out. I'm really looking forward to what the Lord has planned for me. Speech Path? Teacher's college? or is it finally time for Korea?! or maybe it is none of those things....Who knows. All I can do is wait patiently and see.

Have a blessed month, my friends!

P.S. Speaking of friends, I can't wait to see my bestest friends during March Break!


No comments: