What is really interesting is that after teaching for a day, God slowly revealed his perfect plan to me.
- 2 classes back to back for an hour each
- these first years are very sweet and seem to be trouble-free - or less problematic than students from last year
- most of them are polite
- the drive to St. Catharines is awesome; hardly any traffic! - same goes with driving back home
- I get the entire room to myself during my office hours
What was even more perfect was that Pastor Adrian talked about slaves vs. masters in the context of employer vs. employee yesterday in Sunday school. It was such a good reminder of how my attitudes should be when I am dealing with students.
Praise the Lord for such a great opportunity. I pray that I will serve wholeheartedly, serving the Lord not my boss. I also pray that I won't threaten my students because of my authority, but instead, teach them with gentleness and love (Ephesians 6: 7-9).
1 comment:
perfect timing indeed :) I am glad that you're enjoying your new TA experience ;) haha... And safe travels during your commute!
Post a Comment