18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.
This is definitely my favourite passage in the Bible. I still remember when I first learned about it way back in FAITH fellowship at my old church. E. asked all of us to draw and cut out the different types of clothing/equipments. I am SO glad that he made us do it because it really helps with retaining and recalling the message. Every time when I read this passage I would be reminded of what I did, and every time when I face spiritual battle, I would always think of this passage.
Sidenote: Both Dalhousie and ORPAS confirmed my application. They have received all my required and supplemental documents. This means that the waiting period starts NOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment